Join the Sisters in Christ Fall Book Club!
Book: A Year of Biblical Womanhood
Date: Tuesdays September 17-December 3
Time: 9:15-11:15 am
Place: Third Floor Classrooms: S308-310
All women are invited to join in this insightful, compassionate and often humorous conversation about faith, womanhood and how we apply the Bible in our daily lives.
What does God truly expect of women, and is there really a prescription for biblical womanhood? Come along as we look for answers in the rich heritage of biblical heroines, models of grace, and all-around women of valor.
You will definitely want to be a part of this!
1.Sign up on line HERE so we know you are coming.
2. Purchase or download the book: A Year of Biblical Womanhood by Rachel Held Evans (available at Christianbook.com for $12.99).
3. Start reading! Please read the Introduction and Chapter 1 (October: Gentleness) to be ready for the first gathering on Tuesday, September 17.
Bonus: ask a female neighbor or friend to join with you!
Click Start to Register now
To enter your personal information:
- Check "yes" for Family Member if already involved with the church; otherwise, check "no".
- If you checked "yes", choose your name from the Select Family Member box. Your personal information will automatically be filled in.
- If you checked "no", you will need to complete remaining personal information.
You will receive an email confirmation if your email address is provided.