CAPE Faith Joy-Filled Parent Group
- COVE, CAPE Faith, and CREW parents are invited to this study group!
- The goals of this group & time are to support families: Children and Parents Engaged in Faith together (CAPE Faith).
- 10:30 is the starting time, however, parents of children w/ outside activities & sports are encouraged to leave without judgement and others who would like to carry on discussion will be welcome to stay and discuss. This opportunity is meant to be flexible to meet family needs while encouraging support with one another in our faith journey.
- There will be an aligning joy-filled lesson for CAPE Faith children, different from the Bible lesson focus at 9:30, that will directly align to the parent weekly focus session; to encourage family discussion throughout the week.
- There is an accompanying study book that is required for participation: 40 Days to a Joy-Filled Life by Tommy Newberry, that will be offered at the Welcome Desk beginning 1/28!
South Wing-S313 for Children; S301 for Parents