Join us mid-week at Virginia Beach UMC for Wednesday Night Dinner served on the 1st Wednesday of each month. Enjoy meal service in our Oceanside Pavilion from 5:30-6:15 pm followed by programming for all ages from 6:30-7:30 pm. Attendees are welcome to attend both the meal and a program, or just one or the other - please let us know which when you register!
Registration is helpful for planning purposes.
- Please register your entire party.
- In order to ensure we have an accurate count, please register each month by 5:00 PM on the Sunday prior.
- As part of completing your reservation, you can make payment through our secure system.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate payment at the door, takeout meals, or refunds.
$8 = All-You-Can-Eat Soup and Salad
$5 = Chicken Nuggets Kids Meal
For more information about 1st Wednesdays and ways you can help, contact Judy Gofus.
Dinner Menu || December 1
- All-You-Can-Eat Soup and Salad
- Featuring 6 different soups!
- Chicken Nuggets Kids Meal
Programming || December 1
- Advent Wreath Making - A Family Tradition
- Participants are welcome to bring greenery to contribute to the Advent wreaths. All materials will be provided. Create a wreath for your family and home in anticipation and celebration of the birth of Christ!